Homemade organic makeup products have been always better than the artificial product because Artificial makeup and beauty products contain many chemicals that can leave a very damaging impact on our skin, though artificial products can make you look more beautiful, it leaves a very negative impact on our skin because of the presence of many harmful and toxic chemicals. Your skin can become rough and dry by using these products and when we can make these makeup products easily at our homes then why we should waste our money in such expensive products and also destroy our skin. Create your own Homemade DIY Mascara. After all, who would not love mascara that is natural and also eye-friendly?
Best DIY Mascara Recipes
This blog is the first in a seven-part series of DIY organic and homemade makeup products. In this blog, we’ll share the ways by which you can create your own, customizable organic makeup products like mascara, lipstick, eyeliner, and many more with a few easily available ingredients. Get the best tip to create homemade mascara in the best and easy way. It is very simple and inexpensive to create your own customizable mascara at home. Read on the article to find the best DIY mascara recipes.
.. Ingredients ..
1. Coconut Oil ( 1 tsp)
- This coconut oil Helps in stimulating the hair growth.
- It also helps to fights fungal infection.
2. Beeswax (1.5 tsp)
- This beeswax is organic and 100% safe for your skin.
- This organic beeswax usually helps in nourishing your skin.
3. Jojoba Oil (2 tsp)
- This Jojoba oil is rich in vitamin C, B, and E. Which is very essential for healthy hair growth.
- Which helps in strengthening and thickening the lashes.
4. Cocoa Butter (2 tsp)
- This Cocoa butter is very rich in fat extracts.
- It usually helps in moisturizes your lashes.
5. Vitamin E (2 drops)
- These Vitamin E contains antioxidants.
- As we already know vitamin E helps in healthy growth of hair. So this Vitamin E capsule promotes hair growth.
6. Activated Charcoal
- It is an excellent purifying agent
- It also gives a rich black color
How To Prepare the DIY Mascara – Step By Step Tutorial
Step 1: take 1 tablespoon of coconut oil in a container then add 1.5 tablespoons of beeswax with a few spoons of Jojoba Oil, cocoa butter, and 2-3 drops of vitamin E oil.
Step 2: Then melt all the ingredients together in a low heat Once all the ingredients blend together, remove the container from heat. After adding all the ingredients melt them in the microwave for 30 sec.
Step 3: The base ingredients for mascara are activated charcoal so after melting the ingredients add activated charcoal in it. Mix all the ingredients.
Step 4: Now transfer your customizable mascara to a sterilized container or a mascara tube. Now it is ready to use.
PRO TIP : You can add more charcoal if you want an intense black color.